Perfect Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply Here

Go down

Apply Here Empty Apply Here

Post  Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:27 pm

To apply, first post your gamertag, then specify whether you want to play competitively or to just chill with like minded people. Also, tell me the reasons why you want to join Perfect Death. If you want to play competitively it would be helpful if you give information regarding what you view as your strengths when it comes to gaming. What days and times are best and most available for you to play? Please convert these times into CST (GMT -6:00). That's all folks!

example:

Luucid
Compete
Perfect Death sounds awesome!
I PWNNNNNNN!!
5:00pm-9:00pm on weekends

But I would appreciate more details than this so I can better understand your reasons for wanting to join Perfect Death.

Note: guests are able to post here.. just not the other places
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://perfectdeath.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Apply Here Empty Application

Post  Infergo Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:59 am

I read your philosophy, and I have to say: I like the way you think.

Application:

Gamertag: Infergo
Playstyle: Competitive play, but chilling out with like-minded people is always good Wink
Reasons: The philosophy sounds correct. Also, through all the searching I did, Perfect Death sounds like the clan most suitable to me.
Strengths: I'm not looking for bugs / glitches, messing around, killing the experience. I'm not raging over people playing like asses (except for extremes.. there are boundaries).
Best times: Mostly evenings. In CST, that would be... 13:00 to 18:00. (19:00 to 0:00 for me)

Regular information:

Homeland: Netherlands

I basically just want to play serious, but still with fun. Perfect Death sounds like just that to me. The tactics-part got me doubting a bit, but it might be a playstyle I'm not familiar with, and it could turn out to be more fun than expected. I'm very open-minded, and up for (almost) anything.
If you want some extra information, just ask me Smile

Infergo

Back to top Go down

Apply Here Empty Re: Apply Here

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:26 pm

2 week late response, sorry! This forum wasn't getting much activity so I quickly forgot about it with all the other things in my life x.x

Anyways, awesome! First person who has actually responded specifically to what I wrote rather than just randomly interested in playing with me lol. I'll contact you on xbl when I have time. I realize you probably won't even see this message before I see you on xbox... w/e. Unless you sub'd this thread or something.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://perfectdeath.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Apply Here Empty Re: Apply Here

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum